WE EDUCATE AND SET YOU UP
FOR LONG TERM SUCCESS
1. You can’t fix stupid. Stupid has to be sacked.
2. Common sense isn’t mandatory, but neither is survival. No one is “owed” a job.
3. You only have as much power as you use. If you don’t use it, someone else will.
4. What you ignore (either as a business or as a manager) you accept. If you accept it, you can’t complain about it.
5. Corporate culture does not flow from the janitor up. It flows from the Chair of the Board to the CEO, from the CEO to the SMT, from the SMT to the staff. However, everyone’s experience of corporate culture is their boss.
6. Bad news never gets better with age.